Any basement game room needs a big screen TV and a Nintendo Wii that the whole family can play. Any cool finished basement ideas will include a Wii game system. In the basement you will be able to arrange the furniture so there will be lots of room for all the jumping around and swinging you will do.
I WILL SHOW YOU STEP BY STEP HOW TO GET A REALLY CHEAP WII! IN MANY CASES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT FOR ALMOST NOTHING. Please note that you will have to be patient and not expect to get it overnight but you WILL be able to get cheap Nintendo Wii if you do what I lay out for you.
HOW TO GET A REALLY CHEAP NINTENDO WII
1) You will be working with freebie websites also known as “incentivized freebie websites” to get your cheap Nintendo Wii. The best way to learn how to do this is covered in the free program Project Payday. Incentivized freebie websites are all over the Internet now and they are not scams. Lots of people get free XBoxes, Ipods, Playstations, XBoxes, and PayPal cash from these sites. All you have to do is learn the system and learn how to do it.
SUPER CHEAP WII'S - GETTING STARTED
2) Incentivized freebie websites are great because you can earn lots of neat things and it is were you will get your cheap Wii. To learn the ropes on how to do it your first step should be to sign up for the free Project Payday program. Once you give them your email you will be taken to a screen that will tell you how to get the program for free.
It is important that you learn what is going on with these freebie websites and Project Payday will walk you through it. There is a forum you will be able to join with lots more tutorials which you should read until you get the hang of it. Once you learn the system you will probably get quite excited as you realize that not only can you get your Nintendo Wii cheap, but you can earn other things cheap as well.
VERY CHEAP WII - THE NEXT STEP
3) You will start out by doing offers for other people who will pay you with PayPal cash. Since you want to get a super cheap Wii, you will want to make sure you pick a freebie site that offers the Nintendo Wii. This is important as not all freebie websites have the same prizes/offers. Some of these sites only offer cash, some only offer XBoxes, some only offer Playstations etc. So once you have gotten started with Project Payday you will want to find the best freebie site that will let you get your Nintendo Wii cheap. You can use the forum to easily find this information. You will then do an offer or two from someone you find on the Project Payday forum site.
EARNING YOUR SUPER CHEAP WII
4) Once you have done an offer or two for other people, you will then need to get several others to do an offer for you. This is where you can get your friends involved and together you can do offers and all of you can get your very cheap Nintendo Wii's. If you don’t have any friends that is no problem as you can get others from the Project Payday forum to do offers for you. This is the whole purpose of the Project Payday system and the forum: to put people in contact with each other so they can help each other out. This is when you can start getting more and more offers done for you and you can make much more than just your really cheap Wii. Some people make over $2,000 a month with these incentivized freebie websites.
CHEAP NINTENDO WII- THE FINAL ANALYSIS
5) As I stated above, some people are making a very nice monthly income from using Project Payday and incentivized freebie websites. It is NOT a scam and once you learn how to do it and how it all works, you may become addicted to making money with it.
This is how I have gotten my Apple iPod cheap, my Nintendo Wii cheap, and I continue to do it to get PayPal cash. Once you get the first person to do an offer for you, it will become apparent that this really does work. Then when you get your first PayPal cash payment or earn your very cheap Nintendo Wii, you will get excited as you realize you can keep doing this over and over again.
If you want a more detailed explanation incentivized freebie websites, please see this 3 part Project Payday review.